Bold, Bright & Beautiful – Achieving Perfection with Hemp-Based Beauty Products
These products leave you feeling radiant and ravishing, bold and bright, beautiful and confident.These products leave you feeling radiant and ravishing, bold and bright, beautiful and confident.
As firm believers in marijuana’s ability to change the world, and improve an individual’s lifestyle, we are always open to trying exciting new cannabis and hemp-based products. Before dismissing or embracing the idea of CBD, cannabis and hemp’s benefits for the body, we wanted to try them out for ourselves. Based on our own real-life product trials, we hunted down the seven best, most effective products to make your skin and body appear bold, bright, beautiful and ageless; read on to check them out.
7 Best Hemp-Based Beauty Products
1) Cannabis Beauty Defined by Kannaway
A great luxury product that’s rich in hemp-derived CBD, the Cannabis Beauty Defined line has rightfully earned its place as a top-shelf regimen. Perfect for the cannabis enthusiast who is hip on the latest products, a full set contains:
- Cleanser: Start with deep cleansing, which draws dirt, makeup and dead skin from your face. It helps your skin feel nourished, hydrated and loved.
- Exfoliant: Designed to polish, balance and bring impurities from your pores, the exfoliant helps your face shine and appear more youthful.
- Toner: Alcohol-free and restorative, the toner freshens and tightens your pores and enlivens them with a blend of hemp oil, goji berry, ginseng and angelica.
- Serum: A blend of licorice root, green tea and dragon’s blood, the serum encourages natural functioning and soft, supple skin.
- Moisturizer: For intensive moisture and anti-aging defenses, the moisturizer is the final luxurious step of Cannabis Beauty Defined’s facial beauty routine.
- Detox Soak: An uplifting botanical blend or herbs and hemp oil, the Detox Soak provides relief and refreshment at the end of a long day, or as a jumpstart to your morning.
- Salve: Featuring hemp oil and East Asian botanicals and great for exercise rescue and pain management, the Cannabis Beauty Defined Salve is smooth, hydrating and moisturizing.
- CBD Capsules: Beauty is both inside and out; nourish your face and skin with the above skincare line, and encourage good internal health with these Defined CBD capsules. A blend of sustainable hemp oil and Cannabis Beauty Defined’s bi-bong formula, these will help you feel revitalized.
After consistently trying the Cannabis Beauty Defined facial regimen for many weeks straight, I am ready to shout out from the rooftops that hemp-based beauty products are the most amazing thing I’ve ever put on my skin. It’s not just how good it felt to use, it’s how good it made me feel and how wonderful it made my skin appear. After an initial breakout during the first week, (which is normal due to the deep exfoliation’s power to pull dirt, debris and bad stuff out of your pores), I began to notice my face begin to glow, light up and look more alert, youthful and free. In addition to this new radiant complexation, I began to feel my energy and confidence raise as well.
2) CBD Lotion and Body Butter by MüV
One of the essential benefits of hemp-derived CBD lotions is topical pain relief. For those wishing to feel the benefits of cannabis without the high, products like CBD Lotion and Body Butter by MüV are a must-have. MüV uses a science-based approach to improve people’s quality of life and movement; the products we swear by for sports injuries, chronic pain and strain and exercise muscle rescue are:
- CBD Hydrating Lotion: Enriched with shea butter, safflower, hemp oil and rose hip oil, this rosemary mint scented lotion provides immediate pain management and helps improve your body’s range of movement after a brisk workout, solving chronic pain or even when lounging around the house. It helps soothe your skin while leaving it smooth and shiny.
- CBD Body Butter: A delightful grapefruit-orange scent, this body butter is powerful and pleasant. It smells a bit like delicious ice cream and provides several hours of wonderful CBD relief. It takes effect almost immediately and powerfully attacks lingering soreness. It isn’t greasy like many body butters, and instead is refreshing and hydrating.
3) Itch-A-Way by Belize Hemp
A product discovered personally while traveling in Belize, Itch-A-Way by Belize Hemp is a product that we’d swear by for life. It’s a beach, jungle and mountain tested skincare formula designed to stop itching, rashes and so very much more. Created from pure hemp seed oil, this product is the first thing we turn to whenever we get a bug bite, have a sunburn or need to heal our skin in any way (I first discovered it to remove the pain and itching from jungle fire ant bites!)
It’s even safe for kids and pets, and perfect for hot spots, skin impurities, tanning, massage, dandruff, fungal infections, chapped lips, acne and even athlete’s foot. You can even ingest it in small quantities.
4) Rev!ve Pro X by Kannaway
A liquid CBD hemp oil that guarantees no exposure to THC, the compound that gets you high, Rev!ve Pro X by Kannaway is something that can be enjoyed and used for health without the fear of failing a drug test. Derived from coconut and sustainable palm oils, it’s “an excellent daily source of CBD, essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, fiber and protein, terpenes, flavonoids and other trace cannabinoids.”
Kannaway believes that ingesting 50mg of CBD per day can have an amazing impact on our health and wellness. Since we don’t have regular access to cannabinoids via our food sources to feed our bodies’ natural endocannabinoid system, we can feel lethargic, tired and depressed. Try Rev!ve Pro X in your morning smoothie, with dessert or to improve a hangover after a night of drinking.
5) Ultra Moisturizing Herbal Lip Balm by Hempz
Made with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil (and picked up at Seattle HEMPFEST), the Ultra Moisturizing Herbal Lip Balm by Hempz is a go-to product for those seeking ultimate hydration with all-natural benefits. Why does your lip balm need to contain hemp oil?
According to Hempz, “Hemp Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin E, C, B1, B2, B3 and B6, which is ideal for maintaining healthy, younger-looking skin and hair.” Using hemp also is more environmentally-friendly, since the plants mature to a full harvest within 120 days and don’t require harmful pesticides or dangerous fertilizers. It’s a great pick for those wanting to live acannabis-centric, eco-conscious lifestyle.
6) Kannactiv by Kannaway
Health, wellness and eco-conscious shoppers should seek out companies who truly believe in quality and sustainability both inside and out. Kannaway is one of those companies; its Kannactiv skincare line is free of parabens, synthetic dyes / fragrances, phthalates, petrochemicals and sulfates. It centers around three steps:
- Activate – a gentle scrub to wipe away dirt, excess oil and dry, dead skin cells
- Balance – a nutrient-rich, alcohol-free toner with natural astringent and pH balancing properties that deeply cleanses the pores without excessive drying of the skin
- Clarify – a light moisturizer that hydrates and protects skin cells to function at their optimal level giving you healthy, radiant looking skin
Each bottle is labeled with directions and the letters A, B or C. This helps you remember which products to use in which order. A little goes a long way; we recommend using it sparingly, as the amount specified for use in the directions for cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing proved to be way too much. The results of the Kannactiv routine were incredible! It not only makes the skin appear more soft, supple and ageless, but it provides a silky smooth shine. Confidence radiates from inside out and you will feel more beautiful than ever before.
7) Hemp Seed Hand & Body Lotion by Earthly Body
A quick absorbing lotion perfect for refreshing dry hands, Hemp Seed Hand & Body Lotion by Earthly Body is a great non-greasy hemp-based option. Leaves your skin feeling radiant and ravishing, bold and bright, beautiful and confident.